Boiler Installs

Get new boiler installs done with Maxie Heating & Cooling, if your home has hot water radiators in each room for heat, you have a boiler to heat the water. Like a furnace, the energy efficiency of a boiler is given as the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). Boilers manufactured since 1992 must have an AFUE of at least 80%. We offer a complete line of gas and oil boilers starting at 80% AFUE and up.

It’s important for homeowners to be aware of the energy efficiency of their boilers, as it can have a significant impact on their heating costs and environmental footprint.

The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measure of a boiler’s efficiency, this means that at least 80% of the fuel that a boiler consumes is used to heat the water, with the remaining 20% lost as waste heat.

When considering a new boiler, homeowners should look for models with a high AFUE, as this can help reduce their heating bills and lower their carbon footprint. This is why it is important to work with the highly reputable Maxie Heating & Cooling so we may assess the needs of your home and recommend the right size and type of boiler for your needs.

Overall, a high-efficiency boiler can be a great investment for homeowners who are looking to upgrade their heating system and save money on their energy bills. Whether you choose a gas or oil boiler, it’s important to choose a model with a high AFUE and work with a qualified professional for installation and maintenance.

Contact Maxie Today for More Info On New Boiler Installs!
Contact Us!